Our Infection Control Program is Contagious.
The continuing goals of the Division of Infectious Diseases (ID) are to:
- provide state-of-the-art care that is accessible and responsive to the needs of patients and our physician colleagues
- mentor fellows in our training program to become the next generation of academic ID specialists
- rigorously train medical students and residents in the discipline of ID
- perform cutting-edge basic and clinical research and translate progress into clinical practice
- develop and implement policies to protect the public health from natural and man-made epidemics
These goals are being met through the concerted efforts of division faculty, trainees, and staff, and significant growth in clinical care activities has been realized this year.
I invite you to view our online annual report and thank you for visiting.
John W. Mellors, MD